How to immigrate to the United Kingdom being a company executive in your home country? Are there any special visas for these purposes? Here you will find some tips on how to move to the UK with ease and save your money
How to immigrate to the UK?
As a rule, immigration to the UK requires plenty of time and money. However, there is good news for entrepreneurs and business executives. The process of applying for a visa for these categories has been significantly simplified. Here is brief information on how to apply for UK Sole Representative Visa and its requirements.
· You need to fill the position of the sole representative of the parent company
· Your parent company should be located in any country outside the UK
· The subsidiary or the representative’s office should deal with the same goods and service as its parent company
· You are planning to fill the same position for longer than one year
· Applicants outside the EU should also pass TB test
· Have an English level (both listening and speaking) equal to level A1 or higher
· Have a criminal record certificate for more than 12 months in the last 10 years
· Have a good salary to maintain yourself and your family during your stay in the UK
It is also worth mentioning that you’re the UK Sole Representative visa can be extended for 2 years. Furthermore, you will be eligible to apply for settlement after 5 years from your entry.